Since July, here's what I've been up to:
- Trip to the Keys for Mini Lobster Season! What a fun trip! We spent hours on the boat snorkeling and diving for lobsters.
- Trip to Tally to see my brother graduate from FSU!! He moved up to Chicago and is settling in nicely.
- Trip to Disney World and Disneyland for work. Very long, very exhausting.
- We got another dog! By we, I mean Rocket Man. But, I'm calling her 'ours' because he already has 'his' dog Shadow and I want in on the fun. Mandy is a 4-yr old black lab who is the sweetest thing ever. She needs a little work on the house training, but other than that she's been a dream dog. She stays at Rocket Man's house during the week, so I miss her (and of course Shadow and Rocket Man).
- Lots and varying home projects. This weekend included the purchase of a new faucet for my bathroom and two unfinished Adirondack chairs that I started staining and can't wait to put together!
That's about all. There's been other fun stuff in between, but the big stuff is covered. I can't wait to show off our cute 'family' photo. We have to have it emailed over; I only have a hard copy.
I've made some fun recipes that I can't wait to share: bread, crepes, brownies, etc. I'll get back to posting more than I was. Promise!